Only We Can
What Makes Us Different
Within the UK, UAS (drone) companies are restricted from operating in certain areas, such as cities, over crowds and over the general public. This severely restricts the ability of the media, sports, mapping and inspection professions to use drones effectively and results in high costs from the use of helicopters or cranes.
Aerios Solutions understands this restriction and, working with a team of experts, and in conjunction with the CAA, has built a company able to bring commercial UAS operations into these restricted areas. To achieve this, we are the only UK company to apply the rigorous policies of Commercial Manned Aviation to our operations – we operate way beyond the operational requirements of all other UK UAS companies. Aerios Solutions has a CAA permission to legally operate an UAS almost anywhere in the UK – in cities, close to the general public (including overflight), close to large crowds, over stadiums and congested areas.
We understand that commercial UAS operations require skills from not only the pilot, but from camera operators, focus pullers, thermographers, cartographers, SME and client-provided experts. To address this, Aerios Solutions employs a team of experts in such disciplines enabling meaningful, creative, accurate, smooth data sets and footage to be used in professional industry.
Our workflow and infrastructure include broadcast quality live streaming from remote locations and the ability to stream 4k live footage with less than one frame latency.
Our camera operators and focus pullers have many years of experience using cinema-grade cameras from RED and ARRI and work closely with directors to understand and provide unique, organic film and pictures to complement the clients creative vision.
Our SUAS are equipped with millimetre accuracy RTK units used in mapping and we work closely with iRed when required to provide certified, accurate IR modelling and reports.
what to expect
- Permission to legally operate a SUAS almost anywhere in the UK – in cities, close to the general public (including overflight), close to large crowds, over stadiums and congested areas.
- We use qualified experts in all disciplines – we are not just drone pilots
- We have the infrastructure to provide live streaming from remote locations and can provide live 4k streaming
- We use the most stable SUAS to give the smoothest footage from professional equipment
- We listen and work with clients as a team to provide efficient, cost-effective output